Software Engineers wanted!
>>> Would you rather listen than read? Call Mariusz: +48 725-247-774. It is highly important for us to find someone who fits our culture and easily adapts to a team. He will be happy to talk to you about Bravelab company, team, and projects.
Why do we exist?
One of the core Bravelab's values is continuous learning. We decide on which projects we want to take part in and with which clients to work, but we also jointly decide on the development of the company.
What do we do?
Bravelab is a service company located in Krakow. We create software for our clients by providing two types of services: conducting in-house projects from A to Z as well as working as a team extension by supporting the client's project team. We focus mainly on the foreign market – we have worked for clients from the USA, Holland, Singapore, Great Britain, and Norway. We have carried out projects from various industries (which we currently consider to be a good way of work) in the field of event and ticketing, content distribution systems, SaaS platforms, and many others. We have been collaborating with start-ups, scaleups, software companies, and marketing agencies. In the future, we plan to focus on a specific market, e.g. productivity tools. In addition to business tasks, we actively participate in events, conferences, and meetings with people from the it industry. In November, we are planning to organize the first Coding Dojo in Krakow for about 60 people. You can find more information about events in which Bravelab actively takes part in our social media profile: http://facebook.com/bravelab.io, https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/bravelab.io
What are our plans for the future?
Currently, our company is hiring 16 people and we are not planning rapid growth shortly. We believe that the development of each employee will cause the growth of the entire organization. In our work, we focus on Web Development with the emphasis on programming applications with Python/Django (Flask) and React.js. We believe that in the future the focus on Python will have a positive impact on our company growth in terms of the development of AI or Data Science.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who, apart from programming, is also interested in issues related to building organizational culture. Our company is in the stage when, it is clear that we are on the right track of development (https://clutch.co/pl/web-developers/krakow/leaders-matrix), but on the other hand, the company is still small enough that you can be an important co-author of its successes.
Experience: preferably mid/senior, but for a ambitious junior we can also find a place.
See for more offers: https://career.bravelab.io/
Krakow, Józefitów 2/7 (near Radio Krakow). We are not building a remote team, but this is not a ground rule.
What does the recruitment process look like?
The assumption of the recruitment process is to find a person who would fit to our culture. The process consists of 3 interviews:
1. an interview with the founders (1 to 2 hours)
2. technical interview (up to 1 hour)
3. English conversation (up to 15 minutes)
In the recruitment process takes part several people from our company and decision is made together.
We are looking for people for the following projects:
- Project 1 - UK, Mid+, EN: B2-C1 - Project related to the broadly defined ticket industry - cinemas, concerts, amusement parks, trips, etc. It focuses on creating integration between the existing Customer's ticket engine and specific APIs of attraction/ticket suppliers. Integrations are created in the form of aiohttp/sanic adapter service that responds to specific JSONRPC queries from the core system by executing appropriate queries to the suppliers' API and presenting the data in an appropriate form. Currently, the contract is indefinite.
- Project 2 - PL, Junior+ - System in Django for Software House management (this project includes basically everyone who starts working in Brave)
- Project 3 - Finland, Mid+, EN: B2-C1 - Car rental platform - 2mc - 2 developers Python/Django/React - (in the course of business arrangements)
- Project 4 - PL, Mid+ - A loyalty platform for the alcohol distribution network - 2 developers Python/Django/React - (in the course of business arrangements)
- Project 5 - PL, Mid+ - marketplace in the area of sports services. 12 Months project which starts right away. - 2 developers. Python/Django/React - (in the course of business arrangements)
- Project 6 - USA, Mid+, EN: B2-C1 - Social Media Content aggregator system
That's great. Let's talk – send me an email with your CV on [email protected]