Empowering eCommerce sellers with friction-free cash flow and working capital solutions. New York, NY.
Empowering eCommerce sellers with friction-free cash flow and working capital solutions. USA/New York.
Solutions for a Fintech Startup
Development of existing tools, programming, and maintenance of the components of the platform:
- Payability Internal Client, EventLogger
- Payability Amazon 2-step Verification (Integration with Twillo)
- EmailMessaging, Slack Notifications, Marketing Tracking
- CRM Tools: Notes, Emails, Tickets, CRM Tools: Configuration, Events Rules, Templates
- Frontend: AngularJS, now Angular 2+
- Backend: Python + Amazon AWS
- Databases: PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- Others: ElasticSearch
- CI: GitHub, Dev, Staging, Production, Travis-CI, Codacy
As a result of Payability’s rapid growth, the tasks to be completed exceeded the capabilities of the client’s technical team. The timely implementation of tasks was key in terms of maintaining continuity and improving end-user experience.
Solution to the Problem
Payability decided to engage 4 of our developers - mainly full-stack developers (Python/Angular) who implemented multiple elements of the platform in that time - from proprietary data collection systems to the development of plug-ins in Chrome.
Result of actions
Within a year of development, we helped the client deliver multiple features and improvements to the platform. More importantly, we helped the client prepare to be self-sustainable in the global market.