We are looking for an Office Manager who can join us from 1st October.
A B2B contract or contract of mandate is a preferred form of employment.
If you want to know more about Bravelab, visit the about us page.
What do we need help with?
Office & HR
- Managing and maintaining the office
- Issuing invoices and civil law contracts
- Cooperating with accounting and providing them with necessary documents
- Keeping employee records up to date
- Archiving correspondence as well as internal and external documents
- Organization of business trips and their documentation
- Organization of integration events
- Google calendar management (holidays, training)
- Help in organizing online events (podcasts, webinars)
Sales and Finance
- Managing and monitoring office budget, optimizing costs
- Monitoring receivables
- Taking care of completing team time logs for billing purposes
- Conducting settlements with external contractors
- Cooperating with service providers and external companies
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
HR / EB / Marketing
- Onboarding new employees
- Searching for new people to the team
- Creating presentations, graphics, forms, company documents
- Supporting communication activities (social media - FB, LN, Facebook groups)
What do we require?
- English - communicative level in speaking and writing, B2 +
- Ability to use G Suite, Google docs (creating; editing documents, exels, and forms; creating presentations)
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience (1 year +)
- Acquaintance with Jira
- Ability to create simple graphics
What you will learn
- Repetitive tasks automation
- New tools and work methodologies (Kanban, Agile)
- Projects management and coordination
What we offer
- Possibility to work in the organization focused on the development of each employee and thus, the entire organization
- Impact on the development of your career path
- Budget for training and conferences
- Weekly English lessons (group / individual)
- Company laptop
What does the recruitment look like?
Please send your CV at [email protected] (or via form below). We are collecting resumes until November 15, 2020*.
In the title of the email, enter: "Office Manager Recruitment".
- You will receive a simple task by e-mail, for which you will get 3 days to complete
- After completing the task, we will send you feedback
- We will invite selected people for an interview
- We will start cooperation
* We reserve the right to finish the recruitment faster if we find a suitable person