What is a Framework
What is the difference between Framework and a Library
Difference between frontend, backend and testing
- Front-end: It is the programming which focuses mainly on the client side (visual elements of a website that a user will interact with).
- Back-end: It is the programming which focuses mainly on the server side (side of a website users can't see). Front-end and Back-end work together to create a dynamic website that allows users to apply any interactive activities you might take part in while using the website.
- Testing: As the name says, testing is used to ensure the functionality correctness of the website.
- Developer: It is developed by Facebook.
- Functionality: It helps in building interactive user interfaces. In addition, it provides a component system where code is written once and can be reused in different parts.
- In comparison to other Frameworks: It is considered number one in terms of some of the most important factors, like developer satisfaction, interest, usage, stability, and popularity.
- Popular companies that are built using React: Twitter, Airbnb, New Your Times and Instagram.
- Developer: It is developed by Google.
- Functionality: It is more than just a framework but a platform used for building dynamic web applications. It has all the functionalities and features that can be needed by a front-end application.
- In Comparison to other Frameworks: It was popular with React at the beginning but popularity decreased over years due to lack of flexibility and requirement to be familiar with two programming languages. As angular applications are written in Typescript.
- Popular companies that are built using Angular: Guardian, IBM, Udacity and YouTube.
- Developer: It is developed by Evan You, an ex-Google employee. Currently it is maintained by a group of core team members and open source collaborators.
- Functionality: It is more flexible. It can be used as a plug-and-play library. Also, It has a lot of helper tools that can be used for creating efficient, fast and progressive single page Application.
- In Comparison to other Frameworks: It is ranked among the top 3 Frameworks. This is due to its simplicity, small size and it is much easier to set up. That's the reason it outraged the performance of a lot of competitors.
- Popular companies that are built using Vue: a lot of applications for the following companies: Apple, 9GAG, Gitlab and Dribble.
- Developer: It is developed by the Node foundation.
- Functionality: It is famous for its small size, performance and high speed in getting HTTP server up and running. It provides a neat, easy and quick way, abstracted API over the more complex Node.js framework.
- Popular companies that use Express: IBM, Twitter and PayPal.
- Developer: It is a React-based framework .
- Functionality: It builds pre-rendered React web applications for the client. Pre-rendering is important to increase the SEO performance of a website. Also, it increases website visibility to different search engines.
- In Comparison to other Frameworks: According to the statistics, it is currently the most popular Backend framework. It has zero up-front required configuration. This takes care of most of the optimizations, giving chances for developers to focus on writing the code and framework is responsible for rending.
- Popular companies that use Next: Uber, Netflix, Starbucks, Tiktok and Nike.
- Developer: It is developed by Facebook.
- Functionality: It makes sure of JS code accuracy and correctness through an easy-to-use API for building applications.
- In Comparison to other Frameworks: It is one of the most popular Testing Frameworks. It has a complete testing framework with several features like built-in code coverage, snapshot testing and a lot of parameters under a single Framework.
- Popular companies that use Jest: Airbnb, Facebook and Instagram.
Read more from our brave's writers
Surfing into the future: E-commerce is from Python
The eCommerce industry transforms at a pace much faster than expected.
Would you like to join us as Braveloper? Learn now what’s inside the Brave’s spaceship and its crew.
Why the Programming World Loves Python
According to TIOBE Index, Python is the second most loved language and was awarded Language of The Year in 2020.